LIVE. WORK. PLAY. LEARN.
Hidden within a wooded oasis, The Woodlands, one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fosters the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement.
• Dining: Approximately 200 specialty and family restaurants, Restaurant Row at Hughes Landing
• Upscale Shopping: Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, Hughes Landing
• Parks and Activities: 7,790 acres of green space, 130 neighborhood parks, 205 miles of hike and bike trails, 200-acre Lake Woodlands, golf, tennis, kayaking
• Entertainment: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Arts Festival, Insperity Golf Championship, Hughes Landing, Waterway Square
• Business: Over 21 million square feet of office, research, institutional and industrial space with over 63,000 employees in The Woodlands
• Medical: Memorial Hermann, CHI St. Luke's Health, Texas Children's Hospital
• Schools: Conroe, Tomball and Magnolia Independent School districts, top private schools, 12,800 students enrolled in college course
In The Woodlands, each village is like its own small town, complete with shopping centers, community organizations, exceptional schools, extensive recreational facilities, healthcare and welcoming places of worship. Within the villages are individual neighborhoods, each with its own charm and identity. Begun in 1974, this approach enables the villages of The Woodlands to support a wide choice of home styles and price ranges, as well as neighborhoods settings that include golf course, lakeside, greenbelt, urban and gated communities.
• Alden Bridge
• Carlton Woods
• Cochran’s Crossing
• College Park
• Creekside Park
• Grogan’s Mill
• Indian Springs
• Panther Creek
• Sterling Ridge
• Town Center/The Waterway
Browse all current Woodlands real estate listings. View pictures, get detailed property information, and save your favorite listings. To refine your search, visit our advanced search page, where you will be able to set specific filters to property that is right for you.